Our services are aimed at complementing the quantitative teams of broad range of financial institutions and companies. The team possess research expertise in a variety of asset classes and all relevant fields of mathematics. We also provide comprehensive consulting and quantitative off-shoring services with solutions customised to meet the needs of various clients.
Furthermore, CLOUDRISK is not affiliated with any Structured Products or OTC Derivatives dealers and, therefore, is able to offer truly independent and rigorous valuation analysis.
Our main services are focused on:
- One off pricing of individual structures or portfolios
- EOD or intra-day risk & valuation
- VaR (Historic, Parametric, MonteCarlo)
- Stress testing & scenario analysis
All of the above services are available as web-services and can be integrated in any third party risk management system.
Bespoke Quantitative Projects
This is a research-on-demand service that covers project-based, client-specified research and analytic assignments. Those include but are not limited to:
- Bespoke model development
- Ad-hoc statistical analysis of prices and other time series
- Back testing & statistical analysis of models and trading strategies
- Estimation of exotic (non observable) model parameters